Shadows Of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows Of Twilight

LARP Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Surface

Go down 
+3
Althalas
Sundassa
Pharaun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pharaun

The Surface Empty
PostSubject: The Surface   The Surface Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:03 pm

Hmmmm this place is very strange.How can you people stand this light?
Back to top Go down
Sundassa

The Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surface   The Surface Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:49 pm

Hi there Pharaun,

If you think the light in here is bad then maybe you should just step outside? Celeste glows around you (well maybe not you, as otherwise you wouldnt be complaining about the lack of light) all the time.

Would you like to be my friend?

I would be more than happy to show you the way of the light if you are unhappy with your dull light?
Back to top Go down
Pharaun

The Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surface   The Surface Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:17 pm

LOL very funny Sundassa.But i meant the sun light on the surface here its so bright.That isnot a good thing i feel weaker here under your cursed sun.
Back to top Go down
Althalas

The Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surface   The Surface Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:26 am

You must grow accustomed to it, Our Lady has plans for this realm.
Back to top Go down
mike r

The Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surface   The Surface Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:38 pm

the only thing yuor lady want is a kick in the bum lol

muse
Back to top Go down
Althalas

The Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surface   The Surface Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Mock while you still can whelp.
Back to top Go down
mike r

The Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surface   The Surface Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:40 pm

whelp, i can do more then the sing dance and drink to the silly woman called lolth

if lolth dont like me taking the mick out of her, she tell me, well cant really kick her jbum, too saggy lol

muse
Back to top Go down
Althalas

The Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surface   The Surface Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:03 pm

I may have use for a jester, you can learn respect later.
Back to top Go down
mike r

The Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surface   The Surface Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:33 pm

i am no jester, u know that i am right aboutb your lolth

muse
Back to top Go down
Althalas

The Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surface   The Surface Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:41 pm

I shall enjoy meeting you in the flesh, we appear to have much to....discuss, possibly at length.
Back to top Go down
mike r

The Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surface   The Surface Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:23 pm

might have a problem there lol, but we will get to thet if we meet, if you can find me that is lol

i de witht he rest to the scardy drowe lol

muse
Back to top Go down
Alore DeVir

The Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surface   The Surface Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:32 am

Muse my dear,

Lets not offer less than complete respect to our lady lloth, she deserves so much better from us weak males, eh?

Perhaps you will accept a friendly education in the correct form of relations with such a kindly and benevolent mistress?

Alore
Back to top Go down
Ant

The Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surface   The Surface Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Muse,

You are wrong on one front. I've met Lloth, twice actually (though she only spoke directly to me one of those times) and her bum is definitely not saggy.

If you describe the swollen rear-ends of her handmaidens as "saggy" that's a different matter.

John
Back to top Go down
mike r

The Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surface   The Surface Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:25 pm

oh dont get me started on that odecka too lol

muse
Back to top Go down
Kefka

Kefka

The Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surface   The Surface Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Perhaps you would prefer to stick to the shadows Pharaun? Its where I find that I'am more comfortable the are plenty of places to lurk and watch for potential weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
mike r

The Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surface   The Surface Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:36 am

what you doing up there mate

ryld
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surface   The Surface Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Surface
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows Of Twilight :: The Hob Goblin :: Tavern Wall-
Jump to: