Shadows Of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows Of Twilight

LARP Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New in town

Go down 
+2
Jenny
fizzwidget
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fizzwidget

fizzwidget

New in town Empty
PostSubject: New in town   New in town Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Greetings

I am Rollande of Mallestang. I have recently arrived in these lands and need to learn of your customs and ways. I also seek knowledge from those who would hold the keys to magic and spell casting.

I also seek knowledge of a place called Corvin Turris, which means Raven Tower in your own common tounge.

I wouild seek sodales to help me in my quests, and in return i will use my knowledge of magic to help in your own missions and tasks.

Rollande of Mallestang
Back to top Go down
Jenny

New in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town   New in town Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:02 pm

What do you wish to know about the Raven Tower, and why?
Back to top Go down
fizzwidget

fizzwidget

New in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town   New in town Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:59 pm

The tower and its owner are the key to me dicovering my past. I shall have this truth revealed to me, then I shall kill him and take his place as the Master of the Tower.
Back to top Go down
Jenny

New in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town   New in town Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:06 pm

You will? From what I hear he's a more than capable sourceror, so surely someone who does not even know about their past would struggle to compete with one such as him? But perhaps there is more to you than meets the eye! Do you know how the tower is the Key? Perhaps there is something I can help you with before you find this place?
Back to top Go down
fizzwidget

fizzwidget

New in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town   New in town Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:09 pm

My first past is lost to me, my second past is the torment I suffered in that Tower. The cruelty and harshness still haunt me. That Tower made me who I am! My future is to make that Tower MINE!.

If you have knowledge of its location or other information TELL ME!
Back to top Go down
Jenny

New in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town   New in town Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:12 pm

You were tormented in the tower? Who would do such a thing? Do you know the name of the one that did it? There are several towers in this land, perhaps if you can remember anymore of it I may be able to help.
Back to top Go down
fizzwidget

fizzwidget

New in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town   New in town Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:15 pm

I do not know his name , only that he is the one who occupies the Raven Tower. Find the tower, find the man, find my past, Kill the man.

This is my life quest.

I seek other information. I have learned the ways of magic, but still need more knowledge and teaching. Where to I go to gain this knowledge in your realm?
Back to top Go down
Jenny

New in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town   New in town Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Do you remember what he looked like at all? Or anything about the tower? I appreciate these questions are probably painful given what you have said, but the answers may help me to assist you.

If you wish to learn more about magics, there are several places to learn, depending on what and how you wish to learn. I presume you are an elementalist, or perhaps a mage?
Back to top Go down
fizzwidget

fizzwidget

New in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town   New in town Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:24 pm

The man was a Raven! He only appeared to me in that form. I know not his true visage.

My skills lay in the ways of the Illuminati Ignem. Magus Domus of Fire!
Back to top Go down
Palin

New in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town   New in town Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Do not spread bad rumours about the towers.I here the master's of the towers are very powerfull. So im guessing your human by the way you complain about your lot in life? I know of only 1 human who is worth my time and your not her.

Palin
Party Entertainer and a awsome ice cream man

ding a ling ding a ling here here comes with his snow cones of all flavours Smile
Back to top Go down
fizzwidget

fizzwidget

New in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town   New in town Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:45 pm

There are many towers and many 'powerful occupiers' as you rightly say.

I seek only one tower and one enemy. My 'lot' in life is to settle a score.

For now no other should fear me or be concerned about my quest.
Back to top Go down
Calus

New in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town   New in town Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Good day Sir,

I travel far and wide and I have seen several towers, I'm not sure which is the one you seek but for a price I can show you each one.

Feel free to leave your offers here if you decide to accept my offer

Calus
Back to top Go down
mike r

New in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town   New in town Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:54 am

do not shout at magey or i will hit you

knaine
Back to top Go down
fizzwidget

fizzwidget

New in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town   New in town Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Calus.

What price for a map of these locations.

Knaine, no one is shouting, just enthusiatic dialogue between sodales of prestidigitation and ledgerdemain......
Back to top Go down
Calus

New in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town   New in town Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:04 am

I have tried maps but they do not seem to lead you to the right place not sure why.
I can lead you to them easily enough tho, can also make sure you get there safely as thats my job as it were.

Calus
Back to top Go down
fizzwidget

fizzwidget

New in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town   New in town Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:08 pm

My thanks to you Calus.

My funds at present are low, so i too am seeking employment.

If you or others know of gainful and (semi)legal work i would be happy to undertake it, for a reasonable fee of course.

Rollande
Back to top Go down
mike r

New in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town   New in town Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:29 pm

i need my chickends clean out lol

muse
Back to top Go down
Ben

Ben

New in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town   New in town Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:49 am

well i own sevral towers but have i never taken the form off a raven
it might be wiser fo you to find more out about this tower you seek before declaring your intent
as all it dose is warn your opponent
and if your short on money i might have a job for you

Valshorn Arc Mage
Back to top Go down
fizzwidget

fizzwidget

New in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town   New in town Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Your offer and wisom imtrigue me Valshorn.... maybe we should talk in private.

Muse.... I will clean your chickens, gut them and stuff them up your........ cooking pot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town   New in town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New in town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows Of Twilight :: The Hob Goblin :: Tavern Wall-
Jump to: