Shadows Of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows Of Twilight

LARP Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

temple of eilistraee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mike r

temple of eilistraee Empty
PostSubject: temple of eilistraee   temple of eilistraee Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:30 pm

a female drowe in full armour walkies into the tavern and places a a note of the wall

" to all the it concerns due to a breach on our temple , the faith of eilistraee has been revealed to the outside world, the goddess of song and swords"
" we will have a priestess in resadentence of the area of this pub if any one is wish to know more, please leave a messager and she will get back to you"

cavatina xarann

darksong knight
messager of the dark madien
Back to top Go down
V

PostSubject: Re: temple of eilistraee   temple of eilistraee Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:32 am

I wish to know more regarding your beliefs and your practices I was one of the few adventurers that found your temple and lived to tell the tale of it.
On no account was this of your doing but I would be incredibly nervous about going back to that area once again without a phalanx of armed gaurds

The Fabulous Funky Friar

Janoc
Back to top Go down
mike r

PostSubject: Re: temple of eilistraee   temple of eilistraee Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:43 am

janoc i will come to find you myself , i would not ask you to come to the temple as the area is unsafe at the mo.

i will teach you the ways of my faith if you are willing to learn so you can spread the faith if that is what you wish

cavatina xaraan

darksong knight
Back to top Go down
Althalas

PostSubject: Re: temple of eilistraee   temple of eilistraee Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:12 pm

Please show more of your Temples to the world, that we might pay due reverance in there purification.
Back to top Go down
mike r

PostSubject: Re: temple of eilistraee   temple of eilistraee Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:55 pm

our temple do not need to be shown to the world, all the worship the dark madien know of them and all the wish to will find them in there own time

you seem so full of rage althlas, calm youself and come into the light the dark madien will guide any that seek the path

cavatina xarann

darksong knight
Back to top Go down
Althalas

PostSubject: Re: temple of eilistraee   temple of eilistraee Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:31 pm

more heresy falls from you lips? Rage is the strength of Mother Lloth, her call to action!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: temple of eilistraee   temple of eilistraee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

temple of eilistraee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows Of Twilight :: The Hob Goblin :: Tavern Wall-
Jump to: