Shadows Of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows Of Twilight

LARP Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruitment

Go down 
+2
mike r
The Messenger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Messenger

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:56 pm

I am here on behalf of my Master
He is looking for all capable fighters who wish to earn gold.
He especially wants to hear from ex service men of the Dragon armies.Message me your history and special skills and i will give you the meet point.

The Messenger
Back to top Go down
mike r

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:48 pm

sound to me like they trying to sell something lol

muse
Back to top Go down
Gunther_Lyserous

Gunther_Lyserous

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:42 pm

My name is Gunther Lyserous, I was a Sgt of the 7th Swords of the 4th Claw. I retired when the armies were divided, settled down with a family and farm. I tried to leave the life of a warrior behind me but now my family are dead, murdered by the bandits that destroyed my farm and made off with all my old army gear. I care little for the gear except my sword, however my family will be avenged!

You want to know what skills I have? Well as part of the 4th claw I am trained in guerilla tactics, skirmish and formation combat. We excel at fast in/out extraction, demolition or supply chain distortion. I know a fair bit about living off the land and creating basic potions. Unlike the other Claws we do not burden ourselves with excesive armour, enough basic protection without detriment to manoverability, nothing heavier than a chain shirt. We prefer small shields and one-handed weapons or ranged weapons.

Anything else Messenger, you can ask me in person I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Gunther
Back to top Go down
mike r

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:55 pm

you sound like a peasant to me lol

muse
Back to top Go down
Gunther_Lyserous

Gunther_Lyserous

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:06 pm

Without rank or uniform, a peasant / farmer I am. But a peasant with a certain amount of skill with a sword. lol
Back to top Go down
mike r

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:18 pm

a clever peasant then lol#

muse
Back to top Go down
Gunther_Lyserous

Gunther_Lyserous

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:14 pm

That will just about cover it muse. Now run along and pester someone else (offering gold coin).
Back to top Go down
mike r

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:45 am

you gold is pretty but not what i seek, ! how much gold lol?

i will go out but you will see me again lol

the realm is turning a new leaf, and i intend to be a part of it lol

muse
Back to top Go down
Calus

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:45 pm

My name is Calus Mcgegor I did not belong to the dragon army but fought alongside thier number on a few occasions, I now tend to fight alongside Gunther, although his skills are aimed towards combat mine are towards information, I can get where many fail too and the information I return is allways accurate.

If there is a chance I can join up and fight alonside the dragon army then please count me in.

Calus
Back to top Go down
mike r

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:48 am

another peasent to make his claim

muse
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:16 pm

indeed a peasant is a welcome title, much better than corpse

Calus
Back to top Go down
fizzwidget

fizzwidget

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:42 pm

I am not a fighter but I do have magical talents that can be utilised.

Rollande of Mallestang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows Of Twilight :: The Hob Goblin :: Tavern Wall-
Jump to: