Shadows Of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows Of Twilight

LARP Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Returning Traveller

Go down 
+3
Kefka
muse
AmehB
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AmehB

AmehB

Returning Traveller  Empty
PostSubject: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:17 am

A red cloaked figure enters the Tavern, from the look of her she appears to be well travelled. When the hood is pulled down shoulder length blonde hair spills out and a slightly dirty but reconizable face of Layla can be seen, she looks around the bar, orders a drink and sits down taking deep sips of her drink.
Back to top Go down
muse

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:57 am

is it drinking game time, whats first lol
Back to top Go down
Kefka

Kefka

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:31 pm

A strange slender looking man dressed in black from head to tail with Purple trim lining his clothing looks over noticing a new face walks over as he nears you notice that hes wearing the emblem of a money bag and dagger he sits down at your table.
Removing his hood you notice that his deep amber eyes stand out from his extraordinarily pale complexion looking almost sickly. He rakes his fingers through his silver hair and shiftily glances around the room before ordering a plain glass of water.

"I Dont think I've seen you around, I'm Kefka"

You notice a breath of sinisterness to his voice but smiles calmy and appears friendly enough.
Back to top Go down
muse

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:53 pm

u cant see me lol
Back to top Go down
Kefka

Kefka

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:07 pm

"......Who said that?"
Back to top Go down
AmehB

AmehB

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:55 am

A small smile creeps across her face as she is noticed. "I haven't been around for some time. Layla. Pleasure to meet you Kafka" she takes a sip of her drink and smiles "So what's been happening around here for a while. Also you don't happen to know anyone by the name of Muse do you?" she said fingering with the edge of her tankard.
Back to top Go down
Kefka

Kefka

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:25 pm

"Unfortunately I rarely stray from my masters mansion at the moment as my training is very intense and takes up most of my time, you would have to speak to the more frequent patrons of the tavern about what has happened"

He shifts slightly at hearing the name of Muse "Unfortunately I have not had the 'pleasure' to meet or speak to him personally, however I have heard much about him from the rumours from the tavern patrons, some of the rumours say he is most powerful and others say that his bark is worse than his bite, I have learnt to never underestimate the people I meet"

Last edited by Kefka on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmehB

AmehB

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:07 pm

"Oh what is your talent?" she asked smiling giving off an air of confidence and friendliness, she grinned when he spoke about Muse. "He is an interesting fellow, I've had the pleasure of meeting him he is a lovely chap. He is defiantly talented though" she took a sip of her drink "Underestimating people can sometimes make you miss the best in a person"
Back to top Go down
Khelder

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:18 pm

A man enters the Tavern wearing black leather with Silver trim.
"Kefka i will need to see you in 2 days time until then you have a break.Have fun" The man then turns and leaves.

You hear the name Khelder whisperd in various places of the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Kefka

Kefka

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Kefka nods in respect toward his master acknowledging his given leave, A shiver of power washes over kefka as the man leaves before returning to his natural state "I rid the realm of the 'Unwanted' for a cost" he says as a smirk creeps across his face
Back to top Go down
AmehB

AmehB

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:40 am

"Ah I see so a bounty hunter" she said smiling taking yet another sip. "Must be a fun line of occupation" she looked him in the eye, her own bright icy blue sparkling with interest and confidence. "I've seen there is a perticular individual that seems to keep slipping through peoples grip" she said
Back to top Go down
muse

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Who's looking for me
Back to top Go down
Kefka

Kefka

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:24 pm

"Bounty hunter.....Thats one way of putting it, It has its moments of great satisfaction. I spend a lot of time atop Bru'ushs rooftops and watching the cities ebb and flow when I have time off, I may not know names but I have seen a lot of faces whilst perfecting some of my more useful and obvious skills perhaps I could help you locate who your looking for? A name does help somewhat though"

He turns and says to Muse "would you care to join us? what is your talent, Sir? Is Sir the correct thing to call you by?"
Back to top Go down
muse

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:36 pm

Depends if ur buying
I have many talents
Back to top Go down
AmehB

AmehB

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Layla's eye brighten at the sight of Muse "Muse! No one is looking for you" she said pulling a chair out for him to sit down "So, where have you been! I've missed you and your crazy ways, I'll buy you a drink"
Back to top Go down
muse

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:23 am

no one is looking for me , may be i should find some that is looking for me

lol

why should i stay when people all of the realm need the help of muse, the wonder hero
Back to top Go down
AmehB

AmehB

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:10 am

"Stay and I will buy you a drink!" she said smiling "I wanted to chat and catch up on what i've missed in my time away"
Back to top Go down
Kefka

Kefka

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:55 pm

Kefka appears to put his concentration into an ability, you see him shift in and out of focus quickly "Ah sod it I cant grasp this yet, it needs more practice" he mumbles clearly frustrated.
shifting uneasily in his seat the muse presence appears to make him feel uneasy, he rubs his head as it seems to be causing him a severe migraine his breathing quickens and then with a loud audible gasp of what appears to be relief starts coughing heavily in an attempt to disguise it all.
Clearly flustered he orders another drink.

Last edited by Kefka on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sundassa

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:42 pm

A fashionably dressed lady practically bounces through the door, dressed entirley in green. Come to mention it, not only is she dressed in green but she is green. Hair, eyes skin, the lot.
She scouts around looking for someone and then walks towards a table. Suddenly she pauses as if remembering something forgotten.
Mumbles quietly under her breath so as not to draw attention and pulls from her bag a small round device.
She flips the device open in the palm of her hand and holds it up to her face whilst she peers in to the shiny surface inside to examine herself. Curses a little then starts dabbing something in the device and wiping it across her face. A final examination into the device whilst pouting and then it is snapped shut andreplaced in the bag.
A big smile across her face and she approaches a table where a pale man a lady with blue eyes sit. Angling herself towards the man she says ' excuse me. I'm ever so sorry to interrupt your conversation but i just have to know who your tailor is' Then turning a slightly darker shade of green on the cheeks, she looks down to the floor embarrassed and says to both ' I am very sorry that was quite rude of me. My name is Sundassa and I dont believe we have met before. I am a pantheon of Celeste and I am very pleased to meet you both. Would you mind if i joined you for a drink? I like to make new friends'
Back to top Go down
Kefka

Kefka

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:35 am

Kefka looks the lady up and down, his eyes widen as he hears that she is a Pantheon of Celeste
"please please sit join us!" he says trying to hide his emotions like he's been taught but you can sense that he's somewhat excited,
"your a pantheon! I haven't seen your one of your kind before, I mean I haven't seen a member of your race in person before."
You notice that his build is similar to that of other pantheon races but appears stunted somewhat.
"why are you green?" his words are running together now
"and how did you become a worshiper of celeste what made you choose that path?" he gets himself flustered.
He stands up, composes himself and clears his throat.
"I...I...I'm sorry I don't know what just came over me, that was incredibly rude of me" his voice is darker and much more stern now, utterly toneless and void of emotion
"My name is 'Kefka' it's a pleasure to meet you Sundrassa" he says with a sly smile
"My tailor? one of the prestiges up at the mansion where Master Kheldar reside"
"please sit," he says as he pulls out a chair, "May I purchase you a drink? Layla would you care for another drink? What would you both like?"
Back to top Go down
knaine

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:58 pm

i large tribal walks in smell of what onlt be called cow dropping

"its ok, knaine is here, me thrist.
Back to top Go down
AmehB

AmehB

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:46 am

Layla sits and watches the two talk for a while. "Pantheon of Celeste, That is interesting, Please would you tell me about it as well!" she said, her eyes watching the green woman intently "I'm Layla by the way"
Back to top Go down
Lysander

Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:32 am

after much crashing about and drink lysander looks up from his dark corner of the room, seeing a "friend" he gets up and moves towards the table that sundassa is at...

"hello friends.... i have returned, how are we all today? anybody miss thier viking protector? more importantly, where are all the mercs? do we have any new recuits?"

he looks about for a responce and continues to drink from his horn.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=631715458&
Kefka

Kefka

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Kefka eyes up the Viking cautiously slightly concerned about how much he has had to drink, He stands up bows his head in greeting and replies
"I don't believe we've had a chance to meet, I'm Kefka"
Back to top Go down
AmehB

AmehB

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:24 am

Layla looked up at the voice she reconised and smiled "Lysander! It's been a while" she said stretching her hand out towards him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Traveller    Returning Traveller  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning Traveller
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows Of Twilight :: The Hob Goblin :: Tavern Wall-
Jump to: